|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Location:||Central East London|
|Salary:||£35,000 - £38,000|
|Contact Name:||Oliver Dunne|
|Job Published:||October 05, 2018 13:27|
Are you looking for a step up to a Finance Manager position? Does a high growth, visual arts & communications agency sound like where you would like to work?
Our client is looking for an Finance Manager to support the business owner & leadership team. The ideal candidate will have media or creative industry experience & be able to work autonomously.
- Collating, preparing, interpreting and managing reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements
- Assisting with strategic analysis and strategic financial planning
- Controlling income, cash flow and expenditure
- Liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues.
- Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out
The perfect candidate will have the following:
- 4+ years of relevant experience working in the field
- You must be proficient in Xero, Excel, Sage, Quickbooks.
- You must be a natural problem-solver, focused on delivering smart solutions and enjoy finding solutions within time
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's