|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£45,000 - £50,000|
|Contact Name:||Molly Hogan|
|Job Published:||August 16, 2017 09:04|
This role gives the right candidate the opportunity to take complete ownership of the finance function within the business, whilst also having a consultant CFO working alongside you (who used to be the CFO at a company that had offices across 100 different countries) who will mentor you on the more strategic and commercial aspects of the role.
You will have an opportunity to be part of a company that’s current trajectory of growth will put it at three times its size in the next two years. The company is incredibly ambitious and is looking for someone who will be a key component in that growth.
- Have complete ownership of the finance function within the business, whilst also having a very operational role with a lot of commercial analysis
- Management of two finance staff.
- Maintenance of financial ledgers and accounting processes
- Preparation of Monthly Consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet
- Timely production of statutory and internal financial reports
- Overseeing the compliance and on-boarding of contractors
- Overseeing the finance employee in charge of the contractor payroll and compliance
- Financial modelling and analysis
- Cash management and treasury duties with bank and invoice discounting facilities
- Expense management
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Will be responsible for bringing their currently outsourced accounts inhouse.
- Assisting the management team in creating more commercial ways of setting, tracking and achieving KPIs, creating better visibility around commercial information within the business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London
£70,000 - £80,000
£45,000 - £60,000/year
£30,000 - £50,000
Group Finance Manager
London and Surrey
£45,000 - £60,000
Finance Manager / Junior Financial Controller (Berlin)
£40,000 - £50,000/year (€45,000 - €55,000/year)