|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£45,000 - £60,000/year|
|Contact Name:||Molly Hogan|
|Job Published:||August 28, 2018 10:40|
Since its inception in ten years ago, this business has become recognised industry leaders in contract IT recruitment across Europe in a few key niches. Over the past few years, the business has been going through a strong and sustained period of hyper-growth with the ultimate aim of going through a transaction.
This is an exciting and key point in their trajectory for a Finance Manager to join. It’s an excellent platform by which to propel your development and career, with the mentorship of a CFO with a wealth of experience in the recruitment sector.
Please find an overview of your key responsibilities below:
· Help to bring the accounting function inhouse from an outsourced accountancy firm.
· You will report to the CFO and manage and mentor one member of the finance team.
· Have responsibility of guiding the business through month end process and overseeing the production of management accounts.
· Helping the CFO to prepare for year-end and liaising with auditors.
· Producing accurate and insightful MI, and business performance and KPI analysis.
· Work closely and business partner with key figures in the business, including the senior management team.
· This will be quite a fast-paced role, you will need to be able to keep up with the growth of the company and work closely with the owners and directors of the business.
· Implemented improved and streamlined processes and policies into finance, working closely with the CFO to create a smooth-running finance function worth of a high-growth firm.
· Have the ambition and potential to work on commercial and strategic projects with the CFO.
What do you need
· Essential: recruitment sector experience, preferably within a high-volume, fast-growth contractor company.
· Preferable: team management experience.
· Preferable: ACCA or CIMA or ACA qualified.
· Preferable: experience bringing accounting functions inhouse.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's