|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£45,000 - £65,000|
|Contact Name:||Molly Hogan|
|Job Published:||August 23, 2018 14:33|
Since its inception ten years ago, this business has become recognised industry leaders in contract IT recruitment across Europe and the US. Over the past few years, they have been going through a strong and sustained period of hyper-growth with the ultimate aim of going through a transaction.
This is an exciting and key point in their trajectory for a Finance Manager to join. It’s an excellent platform by which to propel your development and career, with the mentorship of a CFO with a wealth of experience in the recruitment sector.
Please find an overview of your key responsibilities below:
· Help to bring the accounting function inhouse from an outsourced accountancy firm.
· You will report to the CFO and manage and mentor one member of the finance team.
· Have responsibility of guiding the business through month end process and overseeing the production of management accounts.
· Helping the CFO to prepare for year-end and liaising with auditors.
· Producing accurate and insightful MI, and business performance and KPI analysis.
· Work closely and business partner with key figures in the business, including the senior management team.
· Business partner with a number of key figures within the business
· Implemented improved and streamlined processes and policies into finance function alongside the CFO.
· Have the ambition and potential to work on commercial and strategic projects with the CFO.
What do you need
· Essential: recruitment sector experience, preferably within a high-volume, fast-growth contractor company.
· Preferable: team management experience.
· Preferable: ACCA or CIMA or ACA qualified.
· Preferable: experience bringing accounting functions inhouse.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London
£70,000 - £80,000
£45,000 - £60,000/year
£30,000 - £50,000
Group Finance Manager
London and Surrey
£45,000 - £60,000
Finance Manager / Junior Financial Controller (Berlin)
£40,000 - £50,000/year (€45,000 - €55,000/year)