|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £55,000|
|Contact Name:||Shannon Thomas|
|Job Published:||August 14, 2018 08:55|
Are you a finance manager looking for a hands-on role with the opportunity to build your own team and have a direct impact on the strategic decisions of a business?
You will be joining a rapidly-growing company, offering flexible hours and work-from-home opportunities in a cool office boasting a rooftop bar. As they are quickly outgrowing their outsourced accounting provision, you will have the opportunity to bring the whole finance function inhouse and choose and implement the new accounting system. As the finance manager, you will have a top-to-bottom role, completing all monthly reporting and cashflow analysis, and will have the ability to build a team underneath you once the business grows.
- One of the market leaders in what they do, giving them a great reputation among their clients.
- Small but hardworking team who have a passion for what they do.
- Rapidly growing and has large scope to begin expanding internationally.
- Looking to diversify and add more niche brands to its roster.
- Gives back to its employees, promoting the constant learning and development of all of its staff.
- Forward-thinking with an inclusive and sociable atmosphere, offering regular incentives and team-building activities.
- Top-to-bottom role as you would be solely responsible for bringing the finance function inhouse.
- Opportunity to create and develop your own team as the function grows.
- Responsible for all monthly reporting, MI, cashflow analysis, producing P+Ls, business partnering with the management team and wider business, and managing the contractor payroll on a monthly basis.
- Helping to grow the company internationally, diversifying and allowing the business to expand into more niche brands.
What you need
- Experience of working in the recruitment industry as a finance manager, manager of finance, financial controller, head of finance or senior management accountant.
- Qualified, nearly-qualified or QBE.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's