|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £60,000|
|Contact Name:||Shannon Thomas|
|Job Published:||August 08, 2018 12:58|
Are you a finance manager with recruitment sector experience looking to join a company that gives a set career path, working closely with the finance director on global projects and has a clear, achievable vision of growth?
You will be joining their vibrant and fast-paced culture, which has an emphasis on work-life balance and a recently implemented flexible working policy. You will have autonomy over the UK finance function, taking ownership of a self-sufficient finance team of 3. There is also oppportunity to work in a commercially-focused role, working closely with the FD on strategic projects centred around M&A and global expansion.
- Multiple award-winning recruitment company that is rapidly growing, having doubled 2017’s profit already in 2018.
- Over 100 employees globally, with offices spread across multiple continents (and growing!)
- Recently acquired another business, adding to their ambitious and exciting international growth plans.
- Well-running, process driven team with a vibrant, lively culture.
- Have recently acquired another international business which has added to thefast-growth group.
- Managing a highly organised finance team of 3.
- Have autonomy over the entirety of the UK finance function, including full preparation of MI, board packs, analysis etc.
- Working closely with the FD to create financial statements and prepare for audits.
- Develop and grow the finance team as and when needed.
- Opportunity to assist the FD in the commercial projects, such as acquisitions and global expansion strategies.
What you need
- ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified.
- Experience of working in the recruitment industry.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London
£70,000 - £80,000
£45,000 - £60,000/year
£30,000 - £50,000
Group Finance Manager
London and Surrey
£45,000 - £60,000
Finance Manager / Junior Financial Controller (Berlin)
£40,000 - £50,000/year (€45,000 - €55,000/year)