|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£50,000 - £55,000|
|Contact Name:||Matt Newman|
|Job Published:||May 25, 2018 13:06|
Are you an ACA qualified Accountant who is looking to looking to join a market-leading, international advertising agency? Or maybe you’re an ex Auditor who wants to move into the corporate world? This is an exceptional opportunity, so if you fit the bill, read on.
The business you would be joining are one of, if not the most, respected and well-known names within the advertising world. They have built an unrivalled reputation for their working environment and ability to develop their staff.
A main focus in this position is working in developing a compliance department, with a focus on technical accounting, training others and statutory reporting.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working on IFRS15 & IFRS16, reviews, communication and implementation
- Reviewing balance sheet for oddities and investigating them
- Preparing 2018 Annual reports notes format, and thus making sure our data collection is appropriate
- Semi internal audit (call it pre-audit) of balance sheets and making sure key companies are ready for audit.
- Audit consolidation support.
- Support with Annual report production.
- Making sure we are IFRS15 ready. And potentially IFRS16 if we decide to go fully retrospective early.
- Updating technical accounting papers / acquisition accounting.
- ACA qualified
- Top 20 accountancy practice experience
- Outgoing personality
- Experience working within the Media industry on audit would be advantageous
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's