|Job Title:||Finance Director|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£70,000 - £100,000|
|Contact Name:||Shannon Thomas|
|Job Published:||October 10, 2018 10:30|
Are you a confident and proactive individual looking for a Finance Director role in a highly successful and international recruitment firm? Are you looking to work in an international business with ambitious growth plans which offers the chance to lead and develop an incredibly dynamic finance team? Are you looking for the opportunity to business partner with stakeholders across the business and work closely with the executive team to help influence the strategic direction of the business?
An incredibly successful recruitment firm is looking for a new Head of Finance to join the business and oversee all accounting procedures and present all management information to directors. With offices across multiple continents, they have a strong global presence and are aiming to be the market leader in every sector they operate in by 2020. You will be responsible for maintaining cash flow and preparing monthly and annual accounts, being the point of contact for both internal and external auditors. You will also have the opportunity to produce accounts for the group and will work closely with senior members of the group function to maintain and build relationships across the business.
- Lead and manage the accounting team to ensure they adhere to Company procedures, Key Departmental and Key Performance Indicators
- Ensure cash flow information is presented to the Directors on a weekly basis
- Ensure that MIS budgeting and cash flow information presented to the Board each month
- Develop and maintain a costing plan to measure per consultant profitability, fixed/variable etc
- Analyse KPIs financial statistics and present areas of concern with recommendations of improvement Maintain cash flow
- Prepare monthly management accounts and manage the annual budgeting process
- Monitor information entered within the accounting system and Cube 19 for accuracy and completeness
- Check up-to-date Aged Debtors and Creditor lists are maintained
- Ensure quarterly VAT returns and EC Sales Lists are filed accurately and on time
- Review monthly payroll
- Ensure invoice discounting month reports are prepared and submitted within agreed time frames.
- Draft statutory accounts for Group
- Ensure accounting policies comply with the relevant accounting standards
- Using a financial control framework, including financial accountabilities and authorities to ensure full financial control
- Maintain and build relationships with the banks.
What you need
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified accountant
- Previous experience in a senior role in the recruitment industry
- Strong leadership and people management skills