This is a really exciting Finance Director opportunity for a professional staffing firm based in the West-End of London.
Can you build cross-functional relationships with sales, marketing, HR, IT, legal and executive personnel?
Are you technically strong but also a good communicator?
Are you comfortable managing a small team whilst also performing a relatively hands-on role?
Our client is a fast-growing recruitment firm who have managed to perform well throughout the last 6 months. The business currently has 2 offices and their plan is to open several more over the next few years. This business has goals of growing from a headcount of 55 - 120 in the next 3 years and this Finance Director will be critical in helping the business achieve their goals. The role would suit a junior Finance Director, who is still keen to be hands on and manage a small team of 3 or perhaps a strong Financial Controller who is stepping up into their first Finance Director role.
Firstly, assess where the finance function is at, then make suggestions and begin to turn this into a world-class finance function. This is great chance to make a real impact within a high-performing business. Grow with the company and benefit from the rewards that could come of a transaction. Develop into a CFO in the future.
- Manage the finances for a growing recruitment firm with ambitious plans
- Produce analytics to help the business make data based decisions
- Oversee, manage and develop a small finance function
- Manage contractor payroll, credit control, invoice discounting, change management and system improvements
- Bring ideas of how to improve processes and thoughts on how to scale the business quicker
What are we looking for?
- Someone with a track-record of high-achievement, who is going to be a future CFO
- An out-going character who is very good at building relationships
- A qualified accountant
- M & A, PE, VC, or any corporate finance experience is helpful
#FinanceDirector #FinancialController #ChiefFinancialOfficer