|Job Title:||Finance Director|
|Salary:||£140,000 - £200,000|
|Contact Name:||JJ Higgins|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2020 15:52|
Are you an ambitious senior finance professional seeking to make the step up to Finance Director level? Camino Partners are currently recruiting for a Finance Director position at an elite-level foreign law firm, seeking a driven individual with a flair for commercial finance to run their London office, a multi-hundred million pound entity.
The Finance Director will be joining a successful, growing company in excellent financial health with a desire to upskill its commercial finance function and play a pivotal role in driving revenue improvements. This is an excellent opportunity for someone skilled in profitability analysis and financially-informed pricing to have a real impact at one of the most prestigious law firms in the world. Liaising with senior stakeholders and sitting on the senior management committee will enable the Finance Director to add real value to the business.
Reporting into the Managing Partner, the Finance Director will be part of a business that places a strong emphasis on an entrepreneurial friendly that values input from all sides and seeks to ensure professional growth for all its employees. Accordingly, the Finance Director will be expected to oversee their team with a view to developing their skills and seeing them progress.
Responsibilities of the Finance Director include:
- Business partnering, particularly with fee-earners
- Creating and maintaining a pricing model
- Implementing sophisticated profitability analysis
- Overseeing monthly reporting and year-end
- Overseeing financial operations
The successful candidate for Finance Director will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or international equivalents)
- Have previous experience within the legal sector
- Possess strong commercial acumen
- Be experienced in team management