|Job title:||Finance Director|
|Salary:||£100,000 - £140,000|
|Contact Name:||Harry Hewson|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Are you an up and coming Finance Director that would like to join a dynamic staffing firm as they look to continue their growth and work towards an exit?
The business is owned by a specialist private equity house and therefore this individual will get good exposure to the corporate finance world. This role provides a great opportunity to lead a strong and experienced finance and operations function, allowing them to focus on the value-adding elements they can bring to the executive board. Although a sales-based organisation, this firm is an incredibly ethical staffing firm that tries to do things in a moral way.
Key responsibilities for this role will include, but not be limited to:
- Ownership and accountability for all things finance and operations (manage through utilisation of their own teams)
- Development of budgets, forecasts, and management information to help the business make
- Manage the relationship with the PE house
- Business partner the CEO, Sales Director and Head of Talent
- Train, up-skill and manage the business support functions
- Ensure the business is fully compliant and preparing the relevant financial information for regulatory purposes
The ideal Finance Director will have:
- Have experience as a Finance Director within the recruitment industry
- Have a commercial nature and be comfortable communicating with salespeople
- Ambitions to work within a PE-backed firm
- Ambitious persona
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Experience managing a team of at least 5 people
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.