|Job Title:||Finance Director|
|Salary:||£100,000 - £120,000|
|Contact Name:||Harry Hewson|
|Job Published:||June 06, 2019 14:08|
Are you an ambitious accountant looking to work in a rapidly-growing consultancy business? Are you looking for a commercially-focused, value-adding role? Are you looking to work for a business that offers you a clear progression path to senior leadership and further?
An award-winning consultancy firm is looking for an impressive individual to join them as their Finance Director. Operating on an international scale, the business is highly-acquisitive and is looking for someone who can continue to drive strategy and commerciality across the firm. You will have the opportunity to work under their dynamic CFO and will have full autonomy over the processes and controls that you implement. The business has a progressive and fast-paced culture and you will have the chance to build and develop your own team to drive the success of the finance function.
- Multi-sector, international consultancy firm.
- Multi-award winning across a number of categories.
- Rapidly-growing, through both acquisitions and organic growth.
- Forward-thinking and entrepreneurial culture.
- Modern office in an attractive London location.
- Lead and manage the accounting team to ensure they adhere to Company procedures, Key Departmental and Key Performance Indicators.
- Ownership of financial relationship with Partnership group and providing commercial decision support, via management information and analysis.
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, from banks to auditors to get the best deals and value for money.
- Liaising with local and international auditors to lead the audit process and re-negotiate audit fees.
- Work with department heads to create complex financial models to be rolled out for company-wide KPI analysis.
- Analyse regional and individual office trends and KPIs to drive performance and efficiencies and to identify new growth opportunities.
- Interpretation of financial reports and the creation and ownership of management reporting and budgeting.
- Using a financial control framework, including financial accountabilities and authorities to ensure full financial control.
- Liaising with key personnel from our clients to provide gold standard service.
- Strategic planning.
- Preparation of weekly/monthly and quarterly forecasting for the global accounts.
- Ownership over the budgeting process.
- Ownership over the invoicing process to ensure strong cashflow across the business.
- Monitoring of key drivers to assess performance.
- Continual monitoring of how the account is performing against the commercial model and target operating model.
- Assisting in building out a finance partnering function as the business develops.
- ACA (or international equivalent) qualified with strong academic background
- 10-15 years’ experience
- Strong Excel user – ability to manipulate large data sets from database
- Experience of supporting a global business
- Experience providing high standards of service to customers
- Impeccable written and oral communication
- Organised and able to manage time effectively
- Adept at communicating with a wide range of people
- Commercial mindset to drive performance in a sustainable manner
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's