|Job Title:||Finance Director|
|Salary:||£65,000 - £75,000/year|
|Contact Name:||Molly Hogan|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2019 18:01|
A fast growth, heavily international executive search firm is looking for a Finance Director to head up their finance function and be a strategic leader in their 3-5 year vision of growth. The role also offers excellent flexible working opportunities, including working from home 2 days per week.
- A multi-brand executive search firm with over 100 heads in the business, with multiple international offices in London, Asia, US and Australia.
- We've placed two people into senior roles in the support function so far, both have given us such outstanding feedback about what it’s like to work there, and it offers excellent flexibility upfront with two days working from home.
- Extremely fast-growth, with future plans to go through either a VC or PE-investment.
- Very well established, having been running for nearly 10 years.
- Complete ownership over the group finance function.
- You would be remotely managing a finance team of 5 who are all based in their international offices
- Improve processes and infrastructure across the business, professionalising the finance function.
- Wants someone to come in and be a really value-adding hire, providing advice and strategy to the CEO whilst also able to hands-on with the finance function.
- Based in their beautiful offices in Central London.
- Reporting directly into the CEO.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's