|Job title:||Finance Director|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $130,000|
|Contact Name:||Harry Hewson|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Are you a charismatic and experienced Finance Director looking to design and implement accounting procedures across a company? Are you looking to contribute to the globalisation of a firm and have a real voice at the top table? Are you looking for the opportunity to work with high calibre individuals from across the globe?
An international recruitment firm is looking for an accomplished and engaging Finance Director to join the company at an incredibly exciting time in the business. Operating across multiple sectors, the business is rapidly-growing and is looking for a Finance Director oversee the finance function and implement new accounting processes and procedures. This role also offers you the opportunity to get involved in opening new international offices and acquisitive activity. You will be working under a number of dynamic leaders who will help you progress into the next steps of your career.
- Review all monthly financial statements and ensure all reconciliations are accurate.
- Develop and implement new accounting procedures and ensure the continuous improvement all processes.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Maintain daily cashflow and perform all forecasting.
- Prepare budget for the company and also assist leaders across the business in producing inter-departmental budgets.
- Oversee contractor payroll.
- Maintain the sales and purchase ledgers, making all final decisions on the functions.
- Review and determine credit limits for clients, taking into account all risk factors.
What You Need
- Fully qualified accountant with a degree in Accounting or Finance.
- International and multi-entity experience.
- Strong commercial awareness and an interest in M&A.
- Large business experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $110,000.00 to $130,000.00 /year