|Job Title:||Finance Director|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£100,000 - £120,000|
|Contact Name:||Harry Hewson|
|Job Published:||January 09, 2019 12:19|
Are you a forward-thinking Finance Director looking for a new, value-adding role? Are you looking to lead a strong finance team in a fun and dynamic working environment? Are you looking for an international role where you will have the chance to improve policies and procedures across the business?
An award-winning recruitment company is looking for a Finance Director to join the business and take complete ownership of the finance team. Working with business leaders across the group, you will be responsible for implementing all financial policies and procedures, while maintaining the day-to-day running of the finance function. This is a value-adding role where you will have the opportunity to directly impact the efficiency of the business and continuously improve processes to consistently deliver beyond expectations. With a sociable and supportive culture, you will have the opportunity to work under an experienced part-time CFO who encourages and celebrates achievements among the team, with progression being rife across the company.
- Lead and manage the UK-based finance team.
- Implement and maintain all finance policies and procedures, ensuring tight controls across the business.
- Budgeting and forecasting for all UK and international subsidiaries.
- Final accounts sign off.
- Ensure good working capital management.
- Prepare statutory accounts and perform all tax computations.
- Debtor management, ensuring all policies and procedures are consistently adhered to.
- Implement tight treasury controls.
- Develop a continuous improvement strategy to assess all financial procedures and ensure optimum efficiency at all times.
- Create models to allow the evaluation of commission schemes and KPI analysis.
- Assist the CFO with ad hoc projects and work with the firm’s owners to influence the strategic direction of the business.
- Final sign off on finance software admin.
- Consistently assess efficiency, and improve and adapt processes to allow optimum use of the system.
- Release daily contractor BACS runs.
- Manage the year-end audit process.
- Liaise with international partners to ensure full preparation for the annual audit.
- Focal point for compliance across the all international offices and the UK, in terms of legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring full tax compliance across every operating international office.
What You Need
- Fully qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA).
- International experience.
- Experience working with international subsidiaries or within a group environment.
- Experience of working within a contractor-driven recruitment company is desirable.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's