|Job Title:||Finance Director|
|Salary:||£90,000 - £110,000|
|Contact Name:||Harry Rock|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2018 10:05|
My client, a fast-growing recruitment with multiple offices across the UK is looking for an innovative Finance Director who is looking to join a fast-paced and challenging environment.
Founded only a few years ago, the business has enjoyed high profits and sustained success. They are looking to grow rapidly through organic growth and possibly through an acquisition. The successful candidate will also take the business through a sale within the next 5 years.
In this role. you will work directly alongside the Managing Director and form an integral part of the senior management team and help to implement their ambitious growth strategy.
- Responsible for all the finance, accounting and management responsibilities typically associated with a Finance Director
- Providing commercial insight to the board and sales managers identifying all opportunities for improvement
- Developing and implementing and reviewing all KPIs and other financial reports
- Overseeing internal and external payroll
- Point of contact for local and international auditors
- A fully ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified accountant with experience within the recruitment sector
- The candidate must have experience within an international business
- Dedicated with a proven track record of success
- Highly commercial with strong business acumen
- Credible and authoritative, with the ability to gain respect within a driven and energetic sales environment
Does this sound like a role you would succeed in? If so, hit the apply button and one of our consultants will be in touch.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's