|Job Title:||Finance Director|
|Salary:||£100,000 - £120,000|
|Contact Name:||Harry Rock|
|Job Published:||August 15, 2018 18:23|
Are you a high-flying and aspirational Finance Director seeking a new opportunity with a pioneering business at the height of its growth?
My client, an award-winning recruitment business based in the heart of Central London. Operating largely within the UK and Europe they have had great success year-on-year. You will be joining at an exciting period in their growth.
They are actively seeking out investment, it is likely you will see the business through a transaction within the first 12 months.
You will report directly to the CEO with a great deal of autonomy in all aspects of your remit.
- Ownership of the Finance function and oversight of their two overseas offices
- Oversight of the operations function
- Management of a 7-strong finance team
- Final sign-off of the Management Accounts
- Preparation and oversight of the annual budget
- Preparation of board packs
- An ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified accountant
- Innovative and forward-thinking
- Solid experience within a recruitment, executive search or staffing business is essential
- Experience working transnationally, preferably with a strong knowledge of European legislation
- Previous experience of a transaction or previous interaction with PE houses, or working within a PE backed business is highly advantageous
- Basic salary £100,000 - £120,000
- 20% bonus paid annually
- Equity in a fast-growing business
If you meet these requirements, please do apply below and one of our consultants will get in touch with successful candidates within 48 hours.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's