|Job Title:||Finance Director|
|Salary:||£100,000 - £120,000|
|Contact Name:||Harry Rock|
|Job Published:||August 15, 2018 18:23|
Are you a high-flying and aspirational Finance Director seeking a new opportunity with a pioneering business at the height of its growth?
My client, an award-winning recruitment business based in the heart of Central London. Operating largely within the UK and Europe they have had great success year-on-year. You will be joining at an exciting period in their growth.
They are actively seeking out investment, it is likely you will see the business through a transaction within the first 12 months.
You will report directly to the CEO with a great deal of autonomy in all aspects of your remit.
- Ownership of the Finance function and oversight of their two overseas offices
- Oversight of the operations function
- Management of a 7-strong finance team
- Final sign-off of the Management Accounts
- Preparation and oversight of the annual budget
- Preparation of board packs
- An ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified accountant
- Innovative and forward-thinking
- Solid experience within a recruitment, executive search or staffing business is essential
- Experience working transnationally, preferably with a strong knowledge of European legislation
- Previous experience of a transaction or previous interaction with PE houses, or working within a PE backed business is highly advantageous
- Basic salary £100,000 - £120,000
- 20% bonus paid annually
- Equity in a fast-growing business
If you meet these requirements, please do apply below and one of our consultants will get in touch with successful candidates within 48 hours.