Finance Business Partner - Immediate Start - 6 Month Contract
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner - Immediate Start - 6 Month Contract|
|Contact Name:||Molly Hogan|
|Job Published:||June 07, 2017 17:33|
A wildly successful, international, incredibly well-establish consultancy company is looking for a Finance Business Partner/Management Accountant to join their team!
Whilst being incredibly thriving, ambitious and profitable they've managed to retain their family-feel, friendly and genuine working culture.
"It's just genuinely a nice place to work"
- Financial Controller
- One of the most established companies in the world.
- It's a key time to join the business (as they are in the process of starting to work in closer partnership with the rest of the group).
- We've placed multiple people into this company before and they have always been impressed by the friendly, genuine (but still ambitious) working culture.
- Whilst you are expected to be hardworking and motivated, you are not expected to work ridiculous hours, they are the type of employer that values and invests back into their staff.
Review and analyse current approach to processing and reporting financial and non-financial information and implement new approved solutions in order to achieve optimal usage of group resources
Document new processes and assist Financial Controller in managing hand over process where required
Support Monthly, Quarterly and Annual US submission to support effective forecasting
Assisting with the annual budget/plan cycle
Assist in preparation of monthly management accounts and Board Pack along with variance analysis and commentary
Ensuring Balance Sheet reconciliations are completed on a timely basis
Ensure appropriate postings are included for all journals, accruals and prepayments
Provide support to business planning and forecasting activity including critical review with operational staff and sensitivity analysis
Supporting internal and external audit process
Provide analysis and Support to the Financial Controller
Preparation and review of ad-hoc Internal, external and some statutory financial reports
Planning and implementation of other various commercial projects
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified, or close to qualifying (or an equivalent qualification)
- MUST at least have professional services experience.
- MUST have a friendly personality, that can work independently but also work well within their cheerful, intelligent and welcoming team.
What You Get:
- Circa £45,000 - £50,000/year (depending upon experience).
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's