Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner|
|Salary:||Competitive - dependent on experience and interview performance|
|Contact Name:||Molly Hogan|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2020 15:50|
Finance Business Partner
Do you have a passion for commercial finance? Are you looking for an opportunity to use your skills and creativity to add value and drive revenue? Camino Partners are working on behalf of an elite law firm who is seeking a Finance Business Partner with an entrepreneurial mindset to work on the most exciting aspects of finance, delivering commercial and strategic outcomes in a high-calibre environment.
This is an opportunity for an ambitious Finance Business Partner to join an innovative, growing firm at the forefront of the legal industry. Strongly established in several prestigious practice areas, the company has offices spanning the globe, offering a chance to establish yourself in a leading international company with a rich history and clearly defined goals to further expand their reach.
The Finance Business Partner will be working closely with key operational and financial stakeholders to provide commercial analysis and expertise, including significant ownership over budgeting and forecasting, on which they will liaise with the COO directly. They will also have a monthly reporting portfolio in excess of £80m and manage junior accountants throughout this process.
Responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner include:
- Overseeing month-end reporting for £80m+ portfolio
- Business partnering with senior stakeholders across the company
- Working closely with project managers to prepare and review business cases
- Managing budgeting and forecasting for Business Services
- Involvement in upskilling the financial literacy of non-Finance colleagues
The successful candidate for Finance Business Partner will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or international equivalents) with at least four years’ post qualified experience
- Have experience working in a large professional services organisation
- Possess strong experience with complex Excel modeling
- Be an assured communicator with the ability to challenge where appropriate and clearly convey complicated financial concepts
We are currently in the process of readying an exclusive shortlist to send over to the client. If you believe this is the role for you, don’t hesitate to apply:
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's