Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner|
|Contact Name:||Barney Capstick|
|Job Published:||January 28, 2020 14:17|
An industry leading professional services business is looking for a sharp and ambitious Finance Business Partner to help the company as they enter a period of transformational change.
The company possess a prestigious reputation, boasting a turnover of £1billion, but they are continuously seeking an increase in efficiency. As such, this role is centred around the updating and improvement of current procedures. The Finance Business Partner will have total end to end responsibility for the business units under their remit. This role will also aide your continued development through it’s exposure to a variety of senior stakeholders, including the COO and Divisional Managing Director.
This represents the perfect opportunity for an individual who possesses a strong commercial and technical financial knowledge coupled with an unrivalled drive for success.
The key responsibilities include:
- Business partnering with senior stakeholders throughout the organisation
- Performing variance analysis on the sales teams KPI’s compared to their actual outputs
- Create and maintain financial models on an ad hoc basis when required
- Act as the commercial sounding board, developing pricing strategies to enhance the organisations profitability
- Responsible for the companies budgeting and forecasting
- Critically evaluate the financial performance of the business and pro-actively bring to management’s attention areas of financial or operational inefficiency and recommendations for improvements.
The ideal Finance Business Partner will have:
- A full accounting qualification, either CIMA, ACA or ACCA
- Experience of working within the professional services sector
- A strong commercial background to their previous experiences within finance
- Excellent communication skills, specifically in regards to non-finance individuals
Roles like this do not stay on the market for long so apply now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's