Finance Business Partner
|Job title:||Finance Business Partner|
|Salary:||£60,000 - £75,000|
|Contact Name:||Molly Hogan|
|Job Published:||22 days ago|
Divisional Financial Controller / Divisional Finance Business Partner
- Private equity-backed, international, multi-hundred-million pound turnover, multi-brand recruitment group.
- Key areas for growth:
- International expansion – the business is looking to grow more of a global market share, with a focus on the US.
- Acquisitive growth – the business is growing via acquisitions. Most recently acquiring a really strategic international business.
- Heavy technological investment in all areas of the business.
- Further revenue streams – partnering with apps and technology providers to find different ways of monetising their existing relationships with various commercial projects.
- Welcoming and fast-paced culture with a really collegiate and ambitious team.
The role will act as a commercial business partner to the Managed Services Provider (MSP) division, being an important figure in helping to guide key business decisions.
- Working with a really entrepreneurial COO and reporting into the FD.
- Being a key figure in the driver for technological change across the business.
- Business partner and liaise with internal and external stakeholders, some of which may not be finance literate, and helping them to commercially understand them and ultimately improve them.
- Critically evaluate the financial performance of the business and proactively bring to management’s attention areas of financial or operational inefficiency and recommendations for improvements.
- Establish a good working relationship between the front and back office functions, and between divisional operations and central functions, particularly around the management and development of IT systems.
- Work with the COO to evaluate strategic options for the division. There is a strong theme of supporting the COO in implementing improved use of technology to improve candidate and client experience and efficiency.
- Improve the efficiency and strength of all financial processes to minimise back office costs and to accommodate the peaks and troughs of the business cycle.
- Exposure to clients, actively partaking in client contract negotiations and acting as a commercial sounding board for contracts, bids and tenders negotiation.
- Budgeting, forecasting, and building and maintaining financial models.