Finance Assistant (Credit Control)
|Job Title:||Finance Assistant (Credit Control)|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£25,000 - £31,000|
|Contact Name:||Dan Pallant|
|Job Published:||June 27, 2018 11:21|
Finance Assistant (Credit Control), City of London
An exciting rapidly growing professional services firm is looking for a bright, enthusiastic individual to join their finance team based in modern, stylish offices in London. The role will report to the FC, and will give exposure to a highly experienced, supportive CFO. This role will suit an ambitious and driven individual looking to leverage their finance career with experience in an accounts receivable role, with an international firm. The role will offer the chance to progress into a more varied accounts role within a year or 2, if so desired.
Predominantly responsible for the whole AR function, some of your responsibilities as finance assistant will include:
- Take full responsibility for credit control duties across multiple and international entities.
- Build long-lasting relationships with clients, and request payment dates
- Perform monthly reconciliation of invoice financing facility
- Help prepare reconciliation of monthly bank accounts (multicurrency)
- Reconciliation of Company credit card across all four entities.
- Manage the billing cycle, working closely with sales team and partners within business
- Various other administrative finance and non finance tasks
The ideal candidate will have or be:
- Strong communication skills, and immaculate attention to detail.
- The ability to meet strict deadlines and work in a high-pressure environment
- Good computer literacy, especially with excel and MS office
- Outstanding presentation and attitude to work
- Initiative and friendly, outgoing personality
- 2 years minimum of finance (credit control) experience
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's