|Job Title:||Finance Assistant|
|Salary:||£25,000 - £29,000|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Pallant|
|Job Published:||December 04, 2017 09:45|
An exciting rapidly growing professional services firm is looking for a bright, enthusiastic individual to join their finance team based in modern, stylish offices in London. The role will report to the FC, and will give exposure to a highly experienced, supportive CFO. The candidate will have good experience with accountancy, and be able to pick up new things with ease.
As a Finance Assistant, your key responsibilities will be:
- Cover the whole supplier side, processing expenses, disbursements as well as purchase ledger
- Support with management of online bank accounts including preparing payments for authorization
- Processing monthly interim invoices, and reconciling bank accounts/timesheets
- Process assignment request forms
- Raising multiple invoices and receipts within sales ledger
- Monthly reconciliation of invoice financing facility
- Variety of admin tasks, both finance and non-finance
The ideal candidate will have
- Strong communication skills, and immaculate attention to detail.
- The ability to meet strict deadlines and work in a high-pressure environment
- Good computer literacy, especially with excel and MS office
- Outstanding presentation and attitude to work
- Initiative and friendly, outgoing personality
This job offers generous benefits and bonus, and will comfortably remunerate a candidate that is willing to help the business grow further through hard work and a flexible approach to your duties.