|Job title:||Finance Assistant|
|Salary:||£20,000 - £24,000|
|Contact Name:||Tom Garratt|
|Job Published:||24 days ago|
Our client is a fast-growing recruitment business based in Central London. Due to continued growth, they are looking to add to their finance team and support the Management Accountant and FD.
This is a great opportunity for a junior finance and accounting professional to work in a meritocratic environment that encourages personal development. You will have full support from senior team members, and opportunities to be mentored by Qualified Accountants.
Below is a list of responsibilities;
- Processing payroll & timesheets on a weekly basis in multiple currencies
- Generating, and sending invoices and billing clients
- Overseeing Accounts Receivable - cash allocation, reconciliation
- Assisting with Month End responsibility and supporting FD
- Purchase order chasing from our Clients
- Assisting the Credit Control process - speaking to clients and building relationships
- Cash posting onto the sales ledger
- General ad hoc junior finance duties