|Job Title:||Finance Assistant|
|Salary:||£24,000 - £28,000|
|Contact Name:||Connor Rumpson|
|Job Published:||September 10, 2019 14:57|
Our client, a fast growth recruitment business are looking for an ambitious accounting professional to work closely with the FD and Management Accounts team.
This role is suited to someone with 1-2 year’s experience and looking to work in a rewarding and growing business where they are given the opportunity to learn and grow.
This is an excellent opportunity to add real value and to be part of and liaise with a busy, commercial finance team. With a proactive and pragmatic approach, in time the position also gives the opportunity to develop and progress within the company. The key responsibilities listed below, are the initial role, and in time will progression and learning opportunities.
Below is a list of the role's key duties;
- Assisting Management accounts team – reconciliations and journals
- Accounts Payable – Expenses, Payments processing
- Accounts Receivable – Sales invoicing, cash allocation & banking uploads
- Verifying payments for approval- checking values and bank details.
- Bank Reconciliations - Reconciling Payments/Receipts made to cashbooks.
- Reconciling all accounts for month end routines.
- Posting transactions
- Posting Purchase Invoices
- Checking staff expenses and company credit cards are compliant to company policies
- Filing invoices and payments - Scanning and archiving
- Assist in managing the purchase ledger inbox
- General administration
- Enthusiastic with a ‘can do’ attitude with great attention to detail
- Exposure to a busy accounts department
- Computer literacy to include MS Excel
- Exposure to the use of online banking
- Strong organisational skills, ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills demonstrating a customer focused and professional person at all times
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's