|Job Title:||Finance Assistant|
|Salary:||£22,000 - £30,000|
|Contact Name:||Shannon Thomas|
|Job Published:||January 09, 2019 14:39|
Are you a bright and dynamic individual looking for a finance assistant role in a fast-growing, international company? Are you looking for a role that offers you exposure across the whole finance function? Are you looking to take the next step in your career and start getting involved in the month-end process?
A niche, IT recruitment and project-focused business is looking for a finance assistant to join the business in a very broad role. Offering you the exposure to a wide range of activities across the finance function and also the opportunity to work on an international scale, you will have the chance to assist with the month end process and prepare and assist with the transactional duties alongside their dynamic finance manager. They are looking for someone ambitious and happy to roll their sleeves up as this will be a fast-paced role with the potential for progression in the future.
- Maintain the sales and purchase ledgers, ensuring attention to detail as these will be using multiple currencies.
- Input and prepare payment runs for sign off by Management in the Middle East.
- Process payroll and contractor runs for both the UK and the Middle East.
- Performing bank and account reconciliations, progressing into preparing accruals and prepayments over time.
- Assist with the management accounts and month-end process.
What you need
- Self-starter and team-player.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a finance position.
- AAT Level 4 qualified or new starter of ACCA/CIMA/ACA.
- Intermediate excel skills.
Other job titles include: Accounts Assistant, Assistant Accountant, Accounting Assistant, Assistant of Finance, Finance Coordinator, Financial Administrator, Finance Admininistrator, Finance Admin, Junior Finance Assistant.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's