|Job Title:||Finance Assistant|
|Salary:||£20,000 - £25,000|
|Contact Name:||Tom Garratt|
|Job Published:||August 31, 2018 09:32|
Our client, a market leading holding company based in Central London, is looking to hire an experienced and proactive Finance Assistant to take ownership of all transaction elements for the business and support the Financial Controller at month-end. This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside a well-experienced FC and develop your technical skillset to become a more all-rounded and successful accountant. The successful applicant must be a confident user of SAGE and have worked in a similar position in the past.
- Updating all company accounting records.
- Preparing and posting sales invoices for different companies including reconciling debtor’s balances monthly
- Posting of purchases invoices for different companies including monthly reconciliation of creditor’s ledgers
- Daily posting of bank transactions and weekly bank reconciliations.
- Posting credit card transaction/statements and reconciling.
- Running monthly payroll on SAGE Payroll and reconciling PAYE payments.
- Filing all paperwork in an orderly and organised manner.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in bookkeeping and accounts is required.
- Ability to work with colleagues and to follow instructions set by the financial controller.
- Excellent use of Sage Line 50 is considered necessary & attention to detail. (ESSENTIAL)
- Current user of Sage Line 50 is considered necessary. (ESSENTIAL)
- Used/User of Sage Payroll. (DESIRABLE)
- Computer literate and good numerical skills - ability to work on excel and word (Microsoft office). (ESSENTIAL)
- Excellent knowledge of double entry accounting concept. (ESSENTIAL)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's