|Job Title:||Finance Assistant|
|Salary:||£18,000 - £20,000|
|Contact Name:||Oscar Cabrera|
|Job Published:||June 22, 2018 13:06|
Finance Assistant – Central London
Our client, a specialist football-marketing agency (who are extremely passionate about their field!), is looking to sign an accounting or finance graduate to join their team and develop in the role. This role is ideal for anyone football mad, who is long-term looking to get involved in accounts. The role offers great insight into understanding transaction finance, with the role developing as your understanding and time at the business progresses.
- Receives and processes all invoices, expense forms and requests for payment.
- Prepares account payable/ account receivable, bank book, petty cash and general ledger
- Credit control activities e.g. responsible for following up on Accounts Receivables and Payables.
- Assists in the preparation of full set of accounts
Responsibilities will expand as you develop your understanding of the business and the financial processes.
- Graduate in an accounting related degree
- Looking to study AAT/ACCA/CIMA
- Office-based experience ideal