|Job Title:||Finance Assistant|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£22,000 - £28,000|
|Contact Name:||Dan Pallant|
|Job Published:||April 17, 2018 10:49|
Finance Assistant – City of London
Our client, a growing recruitment business are looking for a Finance Assistant to help run their weekly contractor payroll. The role will require someone to have good communication skills and experience in a fast-paced environment.
Previous recruitment sector experience is desirable. The business has a sociable and friendly working environment which allows people to be creative and thrive.
- Running weekly contractor payroll
- Monthly internal payroll
- Collating all weekly timesheets
- Running detailed checks on each timesheet to ensure accuracy
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion
- Invoicing (Raising and Sending)
- Excellent problem solving/judgment skills, and high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Handling queries over the phone
- Commission calculations
- Managing e-mailed requests/queries received into the Candidate Services Inbox from candidates/consultants and third parties
- Raising pay and bill adjustments advised by Credit Control/Consultants/Candidates
- Processing Tax Forms/Student Loans /P45 requests and P45 clean up
- Calculate statutory payments, such as maternity, paternity and sick pay.
- Resending/confirming receipt of timesheets on an adhoc basis
Key Performance Indicators
- Accuracy of work
- Speed of work – there are numerous deadlines within the weekly pay cycle and these must be met throughout that cycle
- Punctual attendance – you must be at your desk ready to start at your allocated times.
- Clear Desk Policy – your desk must be clear before you go each evening – so if for any reason systems go down overnight/you are unavailable for work , adopting the clear desk policy will cause minimal disruption/impact on the following days processes
Previous experience essential and typical qualifications may include:
- Good Payroll knowledge preferably within Recruitment
- GCSE Maths and English (Minimum Grade C).
- Previous experience which demonstrates numeracy and literacy skills.
- Previous Customer Service experience
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's