|Job Title:||Finance Assistant|
|Salary:||£22,000 - £28,000|
|Reference:||5805 - 3|
|Contact Name:||Shannon Thomas|
|Job Published:||April 05, 2019 15:03|
Are you a bright and engaging individual looking for a role in a progressive business? Are you looking to work in an international business in a really exciting period of growth? Do you have at least 2 years’ finance or credit control experience and are looking for a company that will support your development?
Operating across a number of sectors, an international, boutique executive search firm is looking for a finance assistant to join them at an exciting time in the business. They take a unique approach to the way in which they find and place candidates and due to this, they have been highly successful with a large range of companies from small to large. They have modern offices in an attractive part of London and also, have a very high score on Glassdoor. They have a professional environment but are team-focused and this is a company where you will consistently receive support from all levels of the team, allowing exposure to a wide range of roles in the finance function. They enjoy developing their team and will invest both time and resourcing into your personal and professional development.
- Take full responsibility for credit control duties across all four entities. Contact client to request payment dates and follow up on outstanding queries.
- Receipt payments received and perform monthly reconciliation of invoice financing facility.
- Help prepare reconciliation of monthly bank accounts (multicurrency).
- Reform reconciliation between Sales Day book, SAGE and CRM system.
- Reform reconciliation of Company credit card across all four entities.
- Manage expense/disbursement billings, working closely with EAs and sales team to ensure all disbursement expenses are recovered.
- Various other administrative finance and non-finance tasks.
Ideal candidate should have:
- At least 2 years’ finance or credit control experience.
- A can-do attitude in a collaborative environment.
- Intermediate Excel knowledge.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Salary & Benefits
- Full time position.
- Competitive salary.
- Pension, medical insurance, life cover.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's