Do you have good general accounting experience?
Are you willing to get stuck in within the office and become a key member in the team?
If the answers to the above are both a yes, then you could be the next person to join one of the most exciting companies disturbing the beauty and fashion marketing industry.
An up and coming agency, based in East London are looking for an outstanding and charismatic studio manager to maintain the day to day running of a buzzing design studio.
The Ideal Finance & Ops Manager has the ability to multitask and is responsible for the general maintenance of the studio and internal communications, being able to coordinate between freelancers, suppliers as well as supporting the studio finance and accounting.
Here is what the Finance & Ops Manager will be doing;
Accounting and finance co-ordination:
- Management of the daily accounting admin
- Processing all sales and cost invoices (Sales Ledger)
- Processing all invoices and supplier payments (Purchase Ledger)
- Management of petty cash and expenses
- Review of all processed work
- Organising all filing and paperwork in the office
- Onboarding of new clients and projects for billing and payment purposes
Studio management & Project Assistance:
- Maintain a moth running of the office, day-to-day, including organising sufficient office supplies, communication systems, IT processes and managing the studio agenda. You’ll be the 'go to’ person in the office!
- Working with suppliers, organising the food delivery, maintaining and/or improving the office environment
- Office administration will include processing all orders, updating insurance policies in office, answering general phone calls and emails
- Coordinate the in-house team activities, as well as the freelancers, part-time staff’s and other Ad hoc attendance
- Liaising with project managers and designers regarding desk distribution according to live projects
- Manage annual leave of the team across freelance and perm
- Organise all team events, both professional and social
- Assisting the team on various projects, which could include creating timelines, booking meetings & resources for organising couriers and studio space - this could be support for the directors and other members of the team
- General production admin duties
- Helping the content team whenever needed!
Who the ideal Studio Manager will be;
- You won’t be afraid to offer new, creative ideas to the team, helping them come up with new strategies to grow the business!
- Someone with an out-going personality, confident and passionate about the creative industry
- Previous experience of a creative environment is helpful but not essential
- Ability to multi-task and to work at a fast pace
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Previous experience using XERO is a must