Finance & Operations Manager
|Job title:||Finance & Operations Manager|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £40,000|
|Contact Name:||Ciaran Donaghy|
|Job Published:||27 days ago|
Do you want to work at an exciting, fast-paced, global design studio? Are you eager to work in a role which is primarily finance focused but also gives you exposure to the wider operations of the studio?
Our client, one of the fastest-growing design agencies in the industry, is looking for a Finance and Operations Manager to support the Finance and Operations Director. This is an exciting, multi-faceted role that will give you exposure to all aspects of the operational running of an exciting, fast-paced design studio.
Key Duties Include:
- Managing and reconciling all bank accounts, including the processing of office expenses.
- Process and reconcile monthly credit card statements
- Manage procurement processing, ensuring all projects are within budget, reconciling and approving purchase orders
- Manage the sales ledger
- Prepare VAT submissions
- Assist or take ownership in the production of monthly management accounts
- Management of insurance
- Assisting with recruitment
- Assisting with organising starter-packs for new members of staff
- Implementing new HR templates
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong background in finance
- Understanding of other business functions such as HR, marketing etc.