Finance and Operations Director
|Job Title:||Finance and Operations Director|
|Salary:||£75,000 - £100,000|
|Contact Name:||Harry Hewson|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2019 09:38|
Are you the type of character that wants to move into a Head of Finance / Operations position in a rapidly growing business? Do you want to partner with non-exec members to gain senior insight into the running of a business and develop your skillset further?
With 32 million turnover and consistent cashflow this growing recruitment business needs a dynamic, engaging and motivated FC who is looking to step up into an FD role or an already experienced FD seeking a new challenge. You will be the go-to person for all financial decisions, present at board meetings and with the businesses ambition to grow 20% year-on-year you will be a key contributor to making this reality!
With the long-term ultimate goal of this business to eventually go through a corporate transaction, this will provide you with some invaluable experience. Throughout this process you would be supported by Non-exec who has been through this kind of transaction before.
- Overseeing 4 in Accounting and 2 in Operations to make sure they complete tasks assigned to them.
- Looking after debtor management.
- Building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, from banks to auditors as well as the Directors of the company.
- Work with department heads to create complex financial models to help reach the growth plans of the business.
- Experience being a Finance lead in a smaller business would be advantageous.
- A solid understanding of the end to end process.
- Being confident liaising with board members and ideally previous experience doing so.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualification.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take ownership of your position and having a genuine impact on a business. They are looking for someone to start ASAP. Don’t miss out apply now.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's