|Job Title:||Finance Analyst|
|Salary:||£35,000 - £50,000|
|Contact Name:||Samuel Nelan|
|Job Published:||January 23, 2020 09:00|
How long have you been seeking an opportunity that pushes your career in the right direction? Have you got management accounting experience within the Media & Creative sector?
My client, a rapidly growing Public Relations agency are looking to continue the trend of impressively rapid growth they’ve been experiencing recently by continuing their acquisition streak and bringing someone in to fill this Finance Analyst role and eventually progress within the company. The business is notorious for developing people at fast rates so they can step up and be the “next big thing” within their finance team! This is an amazing opportunity to work in a finance department within a Vibrant and Creative environment that is also social, dynamic and fast-paced.
Key responsibilities include:
- Client Profitability Analysis
- Project Profitability analysis
- WIP analysis
- Working on individual budgets with accounts teams to analyse variances
- Forecasting for acquisitions
- Working on strategy with the CFO
- Business partnering with teams across the business
In order to be considered you must:
- Be at least Part-Qualified in CIMA (preferably) or ACCA
- Have finance and accounting experience within the Media & Creative sector
If you are a strong and bubbly personality who is sociable, ambitious, confident and always keen to get the job done and you want to work in a rapidly expanding business with an exciting creative background then this is the role for you!
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now!