|Job Title:||Finance Analyst|
|Salary:||£60,000 - £80,000|
|Contact Name:||Barney Capstick|
|Job Published:||September 30, 2019 16:31|
An AIM-listed services-based business that’s looking to go through a stock exchange listing in the near future is seeking a bright, hard-working Finance Analyst to aide the business in its continued metamorphic growth.
The company revolves around outstanding, overachieving individuals cultivating an environment of ever-increasing success. This culture has seen the organisations turnover consistently double year on year through a variety of new deals and revenue streams. Currently, on a run rate of $100million, they expect to achieve a turnover of $1billion by just 2025.
This continued and ever-evolving success has created a vibrant and welcoming work atmosphere, which can be seen by the remarkably low staff turnover rate.
The role is integral, reporting directly to the Director of FP&A. The Finance Analyst will have a broad range of responsibilities, helping with end to end M&A activity and looking after existing finance models, improving them where necessary
The key responsibilities include:
- Analyse the previous financial results of the company, identifying trends and producing informed recommendations
- Create financial models in order to analyse the relevant data as well as maintaining the existing models, making improvements where necessary
- Look after the Budgeting and forecasting and create business plan exercises, on both a quarterly and long-term basis
- Prepare detailed reports on the companies financial performance to be included in the departments boardpacks
- Be involved at all levels of the M&A process
- Look after the P&L, balance sheet and cash flow, ensuring their integrity
- All applicants must be outstanding, to match the company
- Fully ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- A vast amount of experience with M&A/acquisitions
- Candidates will only be considered if they have prior experience in a listed business
- Strong analytical skills and financial modelling techniques are a necessity
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's