|Job Title:||Finance Administrator|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£20,000 - £22,000|
|Contact Name:||Kianna Briggs|
|Job Published:||January 02, 2019 15:10|
Are you an energetic, personable Administrator with at least a years' experience in a fast-paced environment? Would you like the opportunity to join one of the world leading tech companies located in the city of London?
My client is a rapidly, growing tech company with an excellent company culture and dynamic team who are looking for a Finance Administrator. The ideal Finance Administrator will be excellent at managing a heavy workload and multitasking. As the Finance Administrator, you will be ambitious, confident and possess the ability to take full ownership of all tasks given to you. This is an excellent opportunity for a junior candidate to join a fantastic business with massive growth plans.
- Welcome all visitors and direct them to the appropriate individual, ensuring the company brand is appropriately represented
- Undertake general administrative support tasks, such as filing and document management
- Organisation of internal and external meetings and functions.
- Running the office on a day to day basis
- Supporting the Financial Controller, CFO and provide ad hoc support to the rest of the office
- Weekly reporting on sales leads, proposals and ongoing project work.
- Maintain and improve the condition of the new office
- Managing the account inbox
- Handling purchase ledger queries and cash queries
- Supporting the CFO with diary management
- Contribute to robust and effective compliance controls within the organisation
- Collaborate with other departments to create a culture of positive professional competence
- 1-2 years of experience within a similar role
- Prior background in resourcing, administration, or customer services.
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive outlook and respect for confidentiality
- Flexible, with an ability to juggle many tasks at once
- Strong attention to details
- Self-disciplined and reliable
- Quick learner