|Job Title:||Finance Administrator|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£20,000 - £25,000|
|Contact Name:||Tom Garratt|
|Job Published:||May 31, 2018 11:15|
Our client is a growing business based in Central London looking for an ambitious junior finance person looking to work in a busy, growing company that can support personal career development.
This role would suit an enthusiastic, energetic, team player who has an excellent administration skills and owns the phone when speaking to clients and applicants.
• Processing payroll information (100-150 per week)
• Assisting Accounts preparation
• Credit Control & Sales ledger administration (cash allocation, purchase orders)
• General accounting & administration duties – reconciliations etc
What you must have:
• Experience in an accounts office
• The ability to work to deadlines and manage a busy workload with competing priorities
• Good attention to detail
• The ability to be a good team player, flexible, willing and with a positive, can-do attitude;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Initiative and good judgement.
• Computer skills and experience in EXCEL databases
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's