|Job Title:||Finance Administrator|
|Salary:||£18,000 - £23,000|
|Contact Name:||Dan Pallant|
|Job Published:||May 03, 2018 10:41|
Finance Administrator, East London
Our client, an SME professional services business are searching for a driven and ambitious individual with 6months+ experience in a finance related position, to join their team and be responsible for a variety of duties.
The role will include:
- Calculating contractor invoices with speed, accuracy and efficiency – checking timesheets are entered correctly
- Ensuring sales invoices are issued on a monthly/adhoc basis in a timely manner.
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly contractor accruals and deferred income journals and ensure that any expenses have been recharged.
- Payment of contractors to ensure that payments are made punctually and accurately.
- Produce and verify gross margin reports on a monthly basis.
- Assist with credit control, chasing outstanding invoices by both phone and email
- Updating sales board with daily movements within the business
- Any ad-hoc finance tasks that are required, or additional workload when other team members are on holiday.
You will be a hard-working and highly driven individual:
- Stress tolerance
- Interpersonal sensitivity
- Active listening
- Oral communication
- Attention to detail
- Pride in your work