|Job title:||Executive Assistant|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £50,000|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Franklin|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Would you like to work for a forward-thinking business who put employee well-being and the development of their staff at the centre of their organisation? (They also offer incredible company-wide bonuses!) Does the opportunity to work for a business who are already the market-leaders in Europe but have ambitious growth plans in the US appeal to you?
If you have experience working as an Executive Assistant within a corporate environment, this is an exceptional opportunity for you.
One of the world’s leading executive search and networking firms is looking for an inquisitive and insightful Executive Assistant to join their innovative company. With international offices, this role is based in their gorgeous Central London headquarters which boasts panoramic views and harmonious work environment with a tech-savvy infrastructure. As an Executive Assistant you will be working in synergy with the director so must be ambitious and keen to learn, with a flexible approach to their work and a plan B up their sleeve.
As the business are set to undergo exponential growth internationally, now is the perfect time to get on board.
- Assist the Director on driving searches through to completion, managing deadlines to ensure search momentum is maintained and a professional service is executed.
- Building professional relationships with candidates and clients alike.
- Create and manage the Director/MD business development pipeline and record all BD activity against database.
- Managing director’s inbox and formatting responses on behalf where necessary.
- Effectively manage directors’ diaries and deal with frequent changes with pace and accuracy.
- Track business development pipeline within this every growing company, ensuring Invenias and assignment tracker are up to date for each director.
The ideal Executive Assistant will have:
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Attention to detail whilst handling high-pressure environments.
- Must have advance Microsoft Office skills.
- Resilient and able to cope with rapid changing priorities working at pace with accuracy.
- Professional, polished style and approach.
My client is interview immediately for this role and looking to make a hire within the next two weeks, so apply now.