Executive Assistant - Atlanta, Georgia
|Job Title:||Executive Assistant - Atlanta, Georgia|
|Salary:||$65,000 - $75,000|
|Contact Name:||Kianna Briggs|
|Job Published:||June 01, 2018 14:53|
Are you a forward-looking Executive Assistant/EAA who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions? Do you have at least 4 years experience as an administrative assistant within a professional service firm?
My client is an international executive search firm with plans for rapid growth in the next 5 years. With offices in London, New York, and Atlanta my client is looking for a Senior Executive Assistant to support a Partner in its Atlanta office. The ideal Executive Assistant/EA must be creative and have the ability to work within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven and community oriented. As an Executive Assistant/EA, you will have the ability to work independently on projects and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
This is great opportunity to get know the business inside out. The Executive Assistant/EA will function as a business partner, providing first-class support to the Partner.
- Research, prioritise and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Partner, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgment letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the Partner's ability to effectively help lead the company and accomplish their responsibilities
- Maintain communication with Finance Manager to monitor collections and ensure consultants are aware of any collection issues
- Ad hoc projects at the Partners discretion
- Create and update engagement/candidate information and data as required
- Highly resourceful team - player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high-performance goals and meet deadlines
- Emotional maturity
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships; Expert level written and verbal communications skills
- Advanced Excel skills with the ability to produce Pivot Tables
- Minimum 4 years experience as an administrative assistant, preferably with a professional service or C-suite experience
Please note candidates must currently live in Atlanta or New York to be considered for the role.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's