Are you an Executive Assistant with at least 3 years' experience? Would you like the opportunity to work for a prestigious Executive Assistant search firm based in Central London?
My client is a successful, prestigious Executive Search firm based in the heart of London and is looking for an ambitious Executive Assistant. The ideal Executive Assistant will be proactive, ambitious with the ability to multitask and prioritise a heavy workload. This is an excellent opportunity for an aspiring Executive Assistant to be a part of an excellent team and growing business.
- Deliver proactive and well-organised support for the MD in both business and personal matters
- Take responsibility for the management of multiple diaries, organising meetings and events
- Ensure that the MD is fully prepared and prompted ahead of key meetings
- Extensive travel arrangements to international offices
- To provide follow-up support from meetings, chasing up actions and updating as required
- Organise and manage all travel requirements
- Act as point of contact for the MD internally and externally
- Prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Take responsibility in the creation and development of documentation ahead of meetings, with a high standard of accuracy and presentation
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Recruitment or financial services sector experience is preferred
- An exceptional communicator
- Highly organised with great attention to detail, you’re also highly analytical
- Determined to do things differently for the better
- Proficient at using Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook on both Windows and Mac
- Proficient at complex diary management
- Full of self-initiative
- Able to maintain confidentiality
This is a contract position for 12 months.