Events Manager - B2B Focus
|Job title:||Events Manager - B2B Focus|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £50,000|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Franklin|
|Job Published:||8 days ago|
Are you looking for a events opportunity with a prestigious voice within the recruitment sector?
Are you an expert in B2B or Business Development?
My client is looking for a Member Events Executive to drive the delivery of first-class member events, provide innovative, and commercially important topics and content, focused on the B2B output for members.
Key responsibilities as Member Events Executive include:
- Drive innovation in speakers, content, and format of company events.
- Manage and develop relationships with meeting Chairs to ensure good quality sector meetings & forums.
- Develop and maintain a bank of potential expert speakers, on a range of topics in various locations around the country - this will include information on the sectors, and topics they can cover, and a critique of past performance at company events.
- Work with Chairs to define agendas, content, speakers and the event format.
- Provide innovative ideas and content to the Comms team to help effectively market events to company membership.
- Liaise with Operations Director on a fortnightly basis to update on the status of all future events.
The Ideal Member Events Executive will have:
- A keen interest in learning and developing into events.
- Be confident, proactive with strong communication skills.
- Attention to detail. Strong literacy skills.
- Proactive work ethic.
- Background in Sales or Business Development.
- Recruitment experience Needed.