|Job Title:||Engagement Consultant|
|Salary:||£25,000 - £30,000|
|Contact Name:||Matt Franklin|
|Job Published:||March 03, 2020 16:43|
Are you looking to work with a well-established Technology consultancy with a global presence and exceptional presence?
Do you have a strong understanding of technology with a keen eye for business development opportunities?
The role of Engagement Consultant will be working with a unique model that offers an on-site and bespoke approach to tech start-ups via a retained partnership arrangement with the ultimate aim of helping them build up their in house teams. Within this role the you will be engaging with existing clients as well as being responsible for generating new business by acting on opportunities & leads plus meeting new potential clients at monthly events. The Engagement Consultant will be responsible for booking in and arranging pitches and bid to new business, presenting alongside the onsite directors.
As Engagement Consultant you will be:
- Proactively building your own network and pipeline whilst tapping into the existing network.
- Bringing on leads and opportunities.
- Working closely with the marketing & creative team.
- Attending networking events, meetups and social events.
- Working closely with delivery teams.
- Generating referrals.
- Client facing building relationships.
As Engagement Consultant you will need:
- A good understanding of the Technology sector.
- Business development experience.
- Passionate and personable approach.
- Strong communication skills in person, over the phone and on emails.
- A creative eye of engagement with clients.
As engagement Consultant you will get:
- Extensive training.
- Weekly and quarterly catch up meetings with line manager.
- Progression pathway within a growing company and sector.
- Commission on GP of business brought in.
- A bonus for every client brought on.
- Opportunities to travel for pitches whilst being based in we works or Head Quarters.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's