Employer Branding and Candidate Attraction Consultant
|Job Title:||Employer Branding and Candidate Attraction Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Jack Dixon|
|Job Published:||August 29, 2017 17:47|
Calling all marketing professionals looking for a new and unique challenge. My international, multi-brand recruitment group is looking for an ambitious marketing professional to work with a variety of their clients on marketing projects. This will suit an individual who loves to manage multiple projects, is extremely creative and enjoys being client facing.
As the Employer Branding and Candidate Attraction Consultant, you will be developing, managing and delivering candidate attraction and engagement activities with the aim of helping clients improve their employer branding in order to attract the very best talent through engaging marketing activities.
- Regularly research and test the latest candidate attraction and engagement techniques and report on their effectiveness
- Plan and co-ordinate activity by creating media schedules and proposals, including the creation of social media and content marketing
- With support of the in-house creative team, create engaging messaging and supporting artwork which is reflective of the client employers brand guidelines
- Engage with clients to ensure that their brand is consistently and accurately communicated within the market
- Support the Group Marketing Manager with monthly reports for their brand
- Minimum of degree level or equivalent in Marketing (i.e. CIM)
- Marketing experience within the recruitment sector would be highly advantageous
- Strong track record in developing innovative marketing campaigns which focus on messaging development and digital marketing
- Highly articulate with the ability to adhere to tight deadlines
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.