Employer Brand Marketing Specialist
|Job title:||Employer Brand Marketing Specialist|
|Salary:||£28,000 - £35,000|
|Contact Name:||Gary Marshall|
|Job Published:||25 days ago|
Do you want to develop beneath an incredible Marketing Director? Will you thrive in a role that offers autonomy whilst working within a collaborative marketing team? How does working for a highly respected international business sound?
I am currently working with an extremely successful international business that invests into the human capital sector. They have created an entrepreneurial, dynamic and fun environment and are growing at an extremely fast rate and are looking to hire an Employer Brand Marketing Specialist to join the global group marketing team.
This is a unique opportunity that will offer significant skills development and career progression where you will be reporting into an incredibly personable and knowledgeable Marketing Director. You and the marketing team will be working with different company Directors across multiple businesses to support and deliver their employer brand strategy, recruitment and marketing campaigns.
You will be responsible for:
- Establish new and enhance existing employer brand strategies and ensuring execution against the strategy.
- Deliver relevant internal and external communication of talent acquisition and engagement activities on all internal channels.
- Ensure all internal and external talent related promotional materials are up to date and on brand – such as advertising, campaigns, presentations etc
- Work with key stakeholders to see where marketing can add value and maximise opportunities.
- Advertise all vacancies on industry forums.
- Coordinate the production of marketing for different campaigns – such as Canva posts or Promo videos.
- Input and report on talent attraction marketing activities and allocated budgets.
- Analyse the success of marketing campaigns, advertising sites and events.
- Research new forums, conferences and events to support the talent attraction strategy.
- Build and maintain relationships with industry event and conference organisers + any other suppliers.
The skills and experience required for this role:
- At least 2 years’ marketing experience working within a professional environment.
- Experience working across a wide range of media channels and excellent social media marketing techniques.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An impeccable attention to detail to ensure accuracy.
- Confident in building relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Proven ability to handle tight deadlines and prioritise.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good understanding of ROI tracking.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign would be helpful but not essential.
- Team oriented and organised with the ability to work with autonomy.