EMEA Management Development Consultant
|Job Title:||EMEA Management Development Consultant|
|Salary:||£50,000 - £60,000|
|Contact Name:||Jon Martin|
|Job Published:||October 10, 2017 18:12|
My client is a mid sized international specialist recruitment organisation with a sales driven high-performance culture, they have a strong reputation within the markets they focus on and a growing sales force. Learning and development is seen as the main catalyst for driving business improvement, there is a high performing L&D team of 7 already within the business operating across various locations globally. This is a new position for the business and it is crucial to my client to employ someone who can use their experience of developing managers and leaders to increase overall profitability.
Main purpose of Job
To provide learning & development support to managers & team leaders across the EMEA offices within our client to increase their effectiveness in their roles.
Development is delivered through a scheduled programme of courses and workshops, supported by 1:1, small group and ad-hoc activity. You will have full control and autonomy of the creation and delivery of training materials. Use of blended learning methods is of growing importance in the function.
Main Functions of the Job
- Design, deliver and produce training and learning materials.
- Consult with various areas of the business to deliver a range of training and or development solutions to meet on-going business needs.
- When appropriate, prepare proposals and project scopes to meet the needs of the business.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of training in support of corporate and development initiatives.
Responsibilities and Decision Making:
- Responsible for ensuring that any assigned tasks are successfully managed from concept to delivery.
- Responsible for ensuring that good levels of business knowledge and training skills are maintained.
- Ensure that course materials and training interventions meet our clients standards and address the identified training need.
- Maintain an appropriate level of knowledge regarding my client’s risk management approaches, and business objectives.
- Reviewing all process elements and identifying opportunities for quality improvement and follow-up actions.
- Delivering effective training events to all target audiences.
- Maintaining appropriate contact with the L&D Director and Sales Director and pro-actively seek to manage and develop those relationships.
- Reporting against agreed project and team requirements.
- Building and maintaining close working relationships with colleagues and team members to enlist their commitment and support to each project.
- To share priorities, initiatives, new techniques, solution developments and ideas.
- This role is a key position as you will have full autonomy for the creation and delivery of training to all team leaders and managers
- The role demands that knowledge be applied to delivering training across a broad range of areas.
- Substantial management & leadership development and training design and delivery experience within a sales based environment. (Experience within Recruitment would be a large advantage).
- Relevant instructional design experience in relation to the creation of e-learning
- Ability to conduct a TNA and subsequent proposal.
Not essential, but preferable requirements
- CIPD qualified or another
- Experience in creating e-learning
- Achievement oriented.
- Requires minimum supervision
- Tactful and astute.
- Controlled and level-headed.
- Proactive - spots and seeks out opportunities.
- Client focussed - responsive to an individual’s style and pace.
- Results oriented and pragmatic - gets things done.
- Organisational commitment - seeks win/win and adapts to the culture.
- Energetic, Enthusiastic and motivated.
- Prioritise effectively
- Communication, influencing and contracting skills at all levels.
- Exceptional presentation and facilitation skills.
- Conceptual, innovative and analytical thinking.
- Decisive and accountable.
- Able to constructively give and receive feedback.
- Socially adept
- Training design and delivery across a wide range of skills based topics
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's