|Job Title:||Executive Assistant|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £50,000|
|Contact Name:||Zoe West|
|Job Published:||June 07, 2019 10:14|
Are you an experienced PA/EA Looking to work for an ambitious Executive Search Company? Do you want to get involved in maintaining and building strong and lasting client relationships?
The client I am working with has recently been acquired by one of the top executive search firms and has huge plans for the progression and growth. They specialise in placing leading Digital talent into some of the biggest brands in the UK including Barclays and HM Revenue & Customs. This role will be supporting the CEO with all of his needs, as well as being a vital member of the company.
- Oversee the day to day operations, helping to ensure clients deadlines and targets are met and maintaining process and structure
- Track and prompt pipeline assignments
- Maintain an ever-changing diary for the CEO
- Organise meeting including preparing documents and packs needed
- Helping map out the market of potential hires for Zebra People and communicating company news to them frequently, collating competitor news and commission structures to ensure our competitor market intel is accurate and usable.
- Provide any necessary market insight prior to BD meeting
- Ensure invoices are raised and monthly forecasts and board reports are prepared on time
- Ideally experience dealing with Account Management
- Well presented and excellent telephone manner
- Experience working in busy sales environment and support C-suit
- Someone personable and a good sense of humour as is a great atmosphere in the office
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's