Divisional Finance Director
|Job Title:||Divisional Finance Director|
|Salary:||£80,000 - £100,000|
|Contact Name:||Dan Pallant|
|Job Published:||April 09, 2018 16:32|
Divisional Finance Director – Central London
Our client, a private equity backed staffing firm, are seeking a driven and experienced Finance Director to head up their finance team of the fastest growing division. Supporting a market-leading CFO, you’ll be driving growth within the division as well as developing and managing a 7-strong team underneath. This role will suit an extremely strong Group FC, stepping up to their first FD role, or an FD with a few years’ experience looking to make their mark on a large PE backed business.
The successful candidate will play a major role in creating shareholder value and will need to have commercial acumen as well as outstanding technical skills. Some of your responsibilities as divisional FD will include:
- Business partner key stakeholders within the firm
- Take full ownership for the Finance and Accounting function, managing a team across two UK locations.
- Take ownership for all Financial Accounting, Management Accounting and FP&A.
- Drive efficiencies and improvements in management information and business case analysis
- Drive improvements on IT and general ledger packages
- Constantly supporting the CFO in developing financial and management information across the company
- Drive analysis on product and site performance.
- Manage all internal and external audit relationships.
- Support on commercial acquisitions, both products and businesses.
- Maintain close working relationship with banks and perfect understanding of covenants
- Oversee the treasury and tax departments for both sides of the business
The ideal candidate will have or be:
- 10 years post qualified Accountant with commercial acumen
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Experience working in large corporate / matrix environment
- Keen to work in PE driven environment
- Strong communication skills
- Proactive and driven character
- Recruitment sector experience
- Inspirational leader