Division Finance Director
|Job Title:||Division Finance Director|
|Salary:||£90,000 - £110,000 + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Harry Rock|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2018 14:35|
Divisional Finance Director
Bored of business as usual? Would you like to work in a project-based position where you will play a lead role in the modernisation of an international business? If so, this could be a great opportunity for you.
This role will suit an extremely driven and dynamic Finance Director who wishes to leverage their career by joining an outstanding private equity-backed group and report directly into an extremely impressive CFO.
This role will also give the chance for M&A with an initial merger and subsequent acquisitions in line with the business’ international expansion plans.
My client, an international recruitment business is looking to bring on board a Finance Director to play an integral role in their continued growth. They operate globally, with offices in the UK and 5 other international offices. They are now looking for a forward-thinking individual who can inspire continued development and aid them in the next phase of growth.
Key components of the role include:
- Ownership of the divisional finance function
- Control of the annual budgeting process for the Division
- Managing the integration of the Division into the new group structure
- All financial reporting including monthly management accounts and regular forecasts
- Providing commercial support to the senior management team to achieve their business plan and assist with their continued international expansion
- Driving improvements to the working capital cycle and controlling FX transactions
- Oversight of HR and other operational matters
- Be CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified or equivalent with at least 5 years’ PQE
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Finance Director
- Have experience of international trade, taxation and compliance
- Exposure to larger corporate or private equity environments
- Solid systems experience including the oversight of system implementations
- Have the personal credibility and authority to gain respect and influence within a dynamic and energetic commercial sales environment and from a hard-working finance team
This is a brilliant opportunity for an ambitious and proven Finance Director, so make sure you apply now.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's