Division Finance Director
|Job Title:||Division Finance Director|
|Salary:||£90,000 - £110,000 + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Harry Rock|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2018 14:35|
Divisional Finance Director
Bored of business as usual? Would you like to work in a project-based position where you will play a lead role in the modernisation of an international business? If so, this could be a great opportunity for you.
This role will suit an extremely driven and dynamic Finance Director who wishes to leverage their career by joining an outstanding private equity-backed group and report directly into an extremely impressive CFO.
This role will also give the chance for M&A with an initial merger and subsequent acquisitions in line with the business’ international expansion plans.
My client, an international recruitment business is looking to bring on board a Finance Director to play an integral role in their continued growth. They operate globally, with offices in the UK and 5 other international offices. They are now looking for a forward-thinking individual who can inspire continued development and aid them in the next phase of growth.
Key components of the role include:
- Ownership of the divisional finance function
- Control of the annual budgeting process for the Division
- Managing the integration of the Division into the new group structure
- All financial reporting including monthly management accounts and regular forecasts
- Providing commercial support to the senior management team to achieve their business plan and assist with their continued international expansion
- Driving improvements to the working capital cycle and controlling FX transactions
- Oversight of HR and other operational matters
- Be CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified or equivalent with at least 5 years’ PQE
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Finance Director
- Have experience of international trade, taxation and compliance
- Exposure to larger corporate or private equity environments
- Solid systems experience including the oversight of system implementations
- Have the personal credibility and authority to gain respect and influence within a dynamic and energetic commercial sales environment and from a hard-working finance team
This is a brilliant opportunity for an ambitious and proven Finance Director, so make sure you apply now.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.