Director of FP&A - AIM Listed SaaS Business
Do you want to join one of the UK's fastest-growing SaaS businesses based in the heart of London? Are you keen to assist an AIM listed business with their considerable growth plans? Do you have post-merger/post-acquisition experience? Have you got PLC and SaaS/PaaS/IaaS experience? Are you driven, ambitious and forward-thinking?
If the above applies, I'm keen to speak to you about this exceptional business! With a strong track record, over 20 years of market presence and an acquisitive attitude, this organisation are keen to hire a Director of FP&A to supplement the exceptionally strong existing team.
- Experience in M&A and business modelling
- ACA/ACCA Qualified Accountant
- SAAS industry experience in a high growth environment is a plus
- Excellent planning and analysis skills with the ability to analyze information, develop insights or recommendations, and support decision making through meaningful analytics and reporting.
- Experience managing and developing a team
- A high level of commercial awareness and the ability to influence decisions
- Forecasting and reporting all operating costs and tracking delivery of the cost optimisation initiative, critical to the group's success
- Group-wide capital expenditure forecasting and tracking, including monitoring spend between growth and business as usual and challenging investment cases
- Partner with functional leaders to develop meaningful monthly and annual business metrics, operational scorecards, reports, and decision support analysis
- Lead the analysis, moddeling, and execution of business development opportunities (e.g., acquisitions, new locations or remodels, partnerships, etc.);
Should you wish to understand a little more about the opportunity, please do get in touch.